Saturday, April 23, 2005

Becoming Less Impressed

Browsing through some of the features of this site, I'm finding that many of them are giving me trouble. I tried changing some of my settings, and even though it tells me they are changed, they are NOT changed on my site. I guess I'll mess with it a little longer. If things don't work out, it's back to Xanga.

*EDIT*

After a little more messing, I've found that things are a bit easier than they seemed. However, there are still things that I don't particularly like about the template (which I may be able to to change). The spacing between sentences is not wide enough for me. I'm now putting two spaces between each sentence, and though that isn't particularly jarring for me, it is still more of an annoyance than I should have to deal with. Also, the space between the header and the text of these entries is too short for my taste. In fact, there isn't much space at all.

*Another EDIT*

It seems that blogspot likes to have hiccups. I just had some annoying problems with editing, and the double spaces I've been putting between my sentences seem to be negated by the template. I'm still keeping an open mind (mostly because of the spell-check feature) but this is turning out to be more of a hassle than it may be worth.

No comments: