Thursday, July 24, 2008

David and The Dark Knight

David has been a good friend of mine since my sophomore year at Campbell and a roommate my junior year, which is widely considered to be my favorite one. We had the best room on campus in the best "dorm" of anywhere I've ever seen. You would have to see it to believe it.

So David and I decided to go see The Dark Night in the Imax, and it was spectacular. If there were ever a movie worthy of the Imax and worthy of Imax prices, this is the one (I give it five out of five stars, and Google agrees with me).

After that, we ate at Rockola in Garner (an old haunt), and then I got some silky smooth delicious frozen wonder custard from Goodberrys Frozen Custard. I'm really going to miss that place.

It was great to spend some time with Dave. I'm really going to miss him.
Have you ever seen David and Batman at the same place at the same time?

1 comment:

Travis said...

That makes my heart ache I want to be there so bad! Rockola! Goodberry's! The Dark Knight AND The David Rengifo, Da-Da-Da-David Rengifo, David Rengifo Show! I miss you guys! I am glad you had so much fun. : )