Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Summer has Begun

It's true! It's summer!

And now that the summer has begun, I have a summer job at Foodlion! I am a proud Stocker, bent unwaveringly to shelve all products that/who cross my merciless path! The hours fly by since there is never a lack of things to do, and it pays pretty well. I may not work that often, but that's fine by me. I enjoy listening to music and writing as I bask in the neon glow of my recently purchased green light bulb--best dollar I ever spent! Also, I bought some new speakers for my laptop. They have a fault-rifting subwoofer, but gigantic blue lights on either stereo speaker so intense that I now own a small but successful tanning salon. With a bag of Sugar Daddies by my side and a whole season to look forward to, I think this is shaping up to be a pretty good break.

No comments: