Monday, July 21, 2008

Virginan Goodbye

I just had a wonderful weekend with my Mom visiting my Virginian grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins. We got to go Yard Saling, celebrate my Mother's birthday, eat tons of food, and talk a lot about the old times. My grandparents, MeMama and Papa as we call them, have been two of the most unfailingly loving people in my life, matched for that only by my parents, I think. No matter how much we disagree on things (which we do sometimes), the big thing is that we love each other no matter what, and that's something we definitely all agree on. I'm going to miss them a lot.

Aunt Patty, Uncle David, and Aunt Janice were kind and awesome enough to spend a lot of time with me this weekend, too, coming with us on our adventures. Kenzi and Kyle, my cousins, also added their exuberant energies to the visit, and to top everything off, we all went to the Olive Garden for Sunday supper! I even found a great desk for my Alabama condo at Staples during the trip. This was an awesome goodbye adventure.



No comments: